Friday, November 12, 2010

Worst Date

The worst date ever... I met this girl a couple years ago in High School. She seemed nice at first and was very pretty. We went out on our first date to get to know each other a little more. We went to a fancy restaurant where they served excellent seafood. At first, things went okay but after we ordered our food, it went downhill. She started talking about things that didn't make sense. She went on about talking random things that weren't even relevant to the conversation we were talking about. I started to lose interest in her little by little. When we got our food, we started to eat and it was pure silence throughout the whole meal, it was crazy and frustrating. I decided at that point, I'm not going to continue seeing this chick. Once we finished eating, I wanted to leave and take her home to end the night till she stopped me. She explained to me that she never had a real boyfriend or even went out on a date. She was always too shy to speak to men. So I thought to myself, now this explains everything... I decided to give her another shot after communicating with her and it ended up us getting together and till this day we are still together 5 years and counting...

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was a good thing that you continued seeing this girl and I think it was really good that you took the time to hear side of the story. Did you pay for everything? Did she offer to pay for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I paid for everything but I wasn't going to pay if she had not stopped me and spoke to me. It was going to be split half and half. Things went well after the date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you did the right thing, it relates to
    the gentleman or beast article. your on the gentleman side. she maybe was nervous at first, it was a first date.You werent disrespecful to her which it shows how gentleman you are.

    ReplyDelete